RallyClassics Africa – 16th -21st September 2023
RallyClassics Africa is a new regularity rally-raid for classic cars and Open (modern cars) created by RallyClassics, whose first edition will be held in Morocco from 16th to 21st September 2023.
5 stages through the Erfoud and Merzouga area with 700 kilometers of regularity (a total of 900 kms) define the route of this edition, born with the aim of becoming the benchmark for rally-raids in preparation for the Dakar Classic, Africa Eco Race and other similar events
26 teams will compete in the only rally-raid that allows you to prepare for the off-road regularity in Africa, and always faithful to the RallyClassics philosophy:competitiveness, safety and fair-play for all.
Route RallyClassics Africa 2023
RallyClassics Africa 2023 official poster
Information GPS – Chrono
More about RallyClassics Africa
- Classics: 4×4 and Trucks
- Open (Regularity with modern cars): SSV, Proto and modern 4×4
- 5 stages and 700 km approx. of Regularity zones.
- 6 hour stages approx.
- Start and finish of the stages in the hotel, with a night in Haima in the desert.
- 2 dune navigation zones.
- Averages of max. 60 km/h.
- AN EXCITING AND DEMANDING ROUTE: created by RallyClassics in collaboration with Josep Maria Servià and Fina Román, two of the greatest experts of the area.
- THE PERFECT TUNE-UP: An event designed for teams to prepare for the Dakar Classic, Africa Eco Race or any event of similar characteristics, and to put themselves to the test in terms of navigation and set-up to of the vehicle.
- A VITAL EXPERIENCE: A rally with relaxed schedules, designed to have free afternoons to review roadbooks, enjoy the accommodation, go sightseeing, buggy routes and much more.
- SAFETY: Roadbook with the usual quality of Rallyclassics, FIA symbology and a controlled route with the same technology of international raids, including live tracking GPS.
- COMFORT: 7 nights of accommodation at the best hotels in the area: 1 night at Hotel Xaluca, 5 nights at Hotel Tombouctou and 1 night in Haima.
- ORGANISATION:A great human team displaced by RallyClassics, so that the participants only worry about enjoying themselves.
If you need more information, please contact email@example.com.
Follow RallyClassics official channels to not miss any news.
News RallyClassics Africa
Photos presentation RallyClassics Africa
If you want to receive more info by e-mai, please fill in the following information: