XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul | 27th-30th Oct 2022
The XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul was held based in the quaint village of Palamós from 27th to 30th October 2022 and 126 teams participated, with a record of female participation and rookie teams. We enjoyed a memorable edition of this great event for historic cars, which is attended every year by teams from all over Europe.
We wait for you in October 2023 with the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric, the event that will host the Final of the FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies. Do not miss it!
- Yves Deflandre / Patrick Lienne (Porsche 911) narrowly defeated the Nenas Team of Tere Armadans / Anna Vives (Porsche 911) after a fierce battle over three days and 23 stages. Third were Joan Pedragosa/Josep Beltri (BMW E21).
- The hegemony in cars of Carles Fortuny / Carles Jiménez is now transferred to Bikes, with the victory achieved in his first participation on two wheels.
- The Passeig del Mar de Palamós experienced three spectacular days of classic motorsports, accompanied by very favorable weather and a massive turnout of spectators.
More than 500 free-download photos of the rally are available.
- More than 1,100 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 550 kilometers of regularity.
- 23 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- Thursday’s stage longer and more interesting.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- New „Rally-Sprint“ option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€245). Dinner en route in a Michelin star restaurant included.
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.
Rally Costa Brava Històric News
First registered teams with 5 months to go for the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
Registrations now open for the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul (26th-29th October)
The 2023 RallyClassics calendar is unveiled
The official video of the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul is now available
Photos Rally Costa Brava Històric 2021
Sponsors XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
The XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul was possible thanks to the collaboration of FECOTUR, Ajuntament de Palamós, Motul, Hotel Trias, Aigua de Vilajuïga, Diputació de Girona, Secretaria General de l’Esport i de l’Activitat Física de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Ajuntament de Ripoll, L’Esportiu, SPORT, News Classic Racing, Garatge Internacional, Suprametal and Integral Apps.