No one has any doubts that the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul (26th-29th October) will be the great Regularity event of this season. We are exactly two months away from the event and 75 teams have already registered, a number never seen before with such advance notice.
Local teams and teams from all over Europe do not want to miss this rally, which will also decide the European champions since it is the venue for the FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies 2023.
One more reason to add the many that the Rally Costa Brava Històric offers every year: base in the fishing village of Palamós, with the parc fermé on the seafront, an adventure of 3 legs and 20 regularity sections, iconic roads of the Rally Costa Brava and many others to discover, great restaurants along the event… the reasons are endless!
From 26th to 29th October, come and enjoy the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul, one of the best Regularity rallies in Europe. We wait for you!
THE RALLY – FINAL FIA TROPHY FOR HISTORIC REGULARITY RALLIES
- 1,000 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 500 kilometers of regularity.
- 20 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- Compete with the best European specialists for the international award FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies.
- Extensive discount program: father-son teams, Junior teams, small displacement cars, among many others.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€295).
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.
Check the regulations for more information or please contact email@example.com