Almost 4 months before its celebration, the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul already has the first 25 registered teams. After two special editions, due to the pandemic, the Rally Costa Brava Històric will bring back international teams this year, in the longest and most complete edition in recent times.
Teams from Greece, UK, Belgium and France have already signed up for the rally so far, plus a dozen local teams, with many more to follow soon.
The Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul is one of the best open-road Regularity rallyes in Europe, and for this year we have prepared a very special edition. Based in the quaint village of Palamós, this is a Qualifying Event for the FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies and this edition will feature some interesting novelties.
- More than 1,100 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 550 kilometers of regularity.
- 23 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- Thursday’s stage longer and more interesting.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- New “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€245).
- Dinner en route in a Michelin star restaurant included.
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.
From 27th t0 30th October, you can’t miss the essential rally for Regularity lovers! Save the date!
Registrations and informations of the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul by clicking here.