XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul | 26th-29th Oct 2023
XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul 2023
We will enjoy an authentic celebration of classic motorsports based in the fishing village of Palamós. After the success of 2022, with a record entry and more than 120 teams, a unique anniversary edition awaits us and no one wants to miss it.
From 26th to 29th October, 2023, come and enjoy the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul, one of the best Regularity rallies in Europe. We are waiting for you!
The rally – Final FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies
- More than 1,100 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 550 kilometers of regularity.
- More than 20 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- Compete with the best European specialists for the international award FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€295).
- Golden Pack: option designed to enjoy the rally (pack that includes registration, accommodation and transportation).
Check the regulations for more information or please contact email@example.com
With the aim of encouraging the participation of new teams, the rally offers an interesting discount program.
- Rookie driver, 1st Participation in the rally – €200
- Junior Trophy (driver and co-driver add up to 70 years) – €100
- Papi Babler Trophy (driver and co-driver add up to 120 years or more) – €100
- NEW Àlex Rimbau Trophy (teams with cars with 1000cc or less) – 100 €
- Father & Son Team, or Mixed team – €100
- Female driver (#MotorDona program) – €200
- 100% female team (#MotorDona program) – €300
- 1 to 4 previous participations as a driver in the rally – €100
- 5 to 9 previous participations as a driver in the rally – €125
- 10 or more participations as a driver in the rally – €150
“Rally-Sprint” Costa Brava Històric
If you have always wanted to participate in the Rally Costa Brava Històric, but you have not been able to due to schedules or costs, the “Rally-Sprint” Costa Brava Històric is made for you!
Participate in the best stage of the rally, on Saturday 28th October, at a fixed price (295€). Departure from Palamós from 3:00 p.m., approximately 12 hours of route, with dinner en route. The teams of the “Rally-Sprint” Costa Brava Històric will have their own classification, with a trophy for the best team. Limited to a maximum of 50 teams.
All the information and documentation of the rally (classifications, Race Direction announcements, information of interest, etc.) will only be accessible from the Sportity application.
To download the mobile application: use the QR code below or search for Sportity in Google Play or Apple Store, and enter the password RCBH. It is also available in a web version.
Rally Costa Brava Històric News
First registered teams with 5 months to go for the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
Registrations now open for the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul (26th-29th October)
The 2023 RallyClassics calendar is unveiled
(Español) Ya disponible el vídeo #MotorDona en el XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
#MotorDona program at the Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
Photos Rally Costa Brava Històric
Sponsors XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
The XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul is possible thanks to the collaboration of Ajuntament de Palamós, FECOTUR, Motul, Diputació de Girona, Secretaria General de l’Esport i de l’Activitat Física de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Ajuntament de Ripoll, Hotel Trias, Aigua de Vilajuïga, Ca L’Enric, Blunik, MiRally, L’Esportiu, News Classic Racing, Garatge Internacional, Suprametal and Integral Apps.