This year we inaugurate a new trophy for the smallest cars of the rally. Specifically, vehicles of less than 1000cc that are encouraged to participate in the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul (Oct 26-29).
These teams will enjoy a discount of 100€ on the registration price, and will be eligible to win the trophy created in memory of Àlex Rimbau, one of the most faithful participants that this event has ever had, always at the wheel of one of the least powerful cars.
Seat 127, Seat Panda, Autobianchi A112 or Mini, always with versions under 1000cc, are just some of the vehicles that will be able to benefit from this new trophy.
Àlex, always with us!
THE RALLY – FINAL FIA TROPHY FOR HISTORIC REGULARITY RALLIES
- More than 1,100 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 550 kilometers of regularity.
- More than 20 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- Compete with the best European specialists for the international award FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€295).
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.
Check the regulations for more information or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org