We are just 3 months away from the celebration of the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul, and no one doubts that this is going to be a memorable edition.
From 26th to 29th October, Palamós will host the 20th anniversary of the regularity rally, which in this edition will host the FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies.
More than 50 teams have already signed up for this adventure made up of 3 stages, 20 regularity sections and an itinerary of approximately 1,000 kilometres.
A top-level entry list
The boost offered by the dispute for the European title of the regularity rallies has made the registration grow both in number of international teams and in quality of these teams. So far, eight nationalities will be represented at the rally.
Among the international teams, the presence of the current winners of the rally stands out, the Belgians Yves Deflandre / Patrick Lienne (Porsche 911), as well as that of other teams with renowned titles, such as the Poles Stanislaw Postawka / Anna Postawka (FSO Polski Fiat 125P ), the Greeks Spyridon Moustakas / Nikolaos Moustakas (Alfa Romeo Alfasud TI), Patrick Van Remoortel / Olivier Dupont (Apal Coupe 1951), Rod Hanson / Clare Grove (Triumph TR7 V8), among many more.
Of course, the local specialists will not want to miss another chance to win the race. Teams like Juan Pedro García / Sergi Giralt (Autobianchi A112 Abarth), Tere Armadans / Anna Vives (Porsche 911 SC), Mia Vidal / Miquel Molist (Autobianchi A112 Abarth), to mention just three, will be candidates for victory.
In addition, as part of the #MotorDona program , female participation will once again be very prominent. Several female teams have already confirmed their participation, and others will do so soon.
From 26th to 29th October, 2023, come and enjoy the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul, one of the best Regularity rallies in Europe. We are waiting for you!
THE RALLY – FINAL FIA TROPHY FOR HISTORIC REGULARITY RALLIES
- 1,000 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 500 kilometers of regularity.
- 20 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- Compete with the best European specialists for the international award FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€295).
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.
Check the regulations for more information or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org