The countdown to the XX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul (26th-29th October) has begun!
As of this week, registrations are now open for one of the most well-known regularity rallies, which in this edition will host the FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies, an international trophy to which all those teams whose car agrees with FIA regulations will be eligible.
We are still 6 months away from this event, but teams from all over Europe are already preparing their vehicles to compete between 26th and 29th October in an event that will once again have the quaint fishing village of Palamós as its epicenter.
We will enjoy a true celebration of classic motorsport. After the success of 2022, with a record registration and more than 120 teams, an anniversary edition awaits us and no one wants to miss it.
THE RALLY – FINAL FIA TROPHY FOR HISTORIC REGULARITY RALLIES
- More than 1,100 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 550 kilometers of regularity.
- More than 20 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- Compete with the best European specialists for the international award FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€295).
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.
Check the regulations for more information or please contact email@example.com