Starting 10th January registrations are open for the 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava, an event that will be held from 17th to 20th March and which will open the historic rally season in Europe.
The event will score for:
- FIA European Historic Rally Championship (Sporting).
- Spanish Rally Championship for Historic Vehicles (Sporting and Regularity).
- Catalan Historic Vehicles Championships (Sporting and Regularity).
- Legend category for vehicles of special interest (Exhibition).
The engines will once again roar through the iconic roads of Girona in a rally for which the organization has designed a very similar route, perfecting and highlighting all the novelties released in 2021.
The rally will feature 12 stages, 6 of them different, for a total of 155 km chrono.
Teams can now make their registration, following the procedure designed for each championship.
Discounts on registration for the 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava
100€ discount on all registrations paid until 31st January.
Additionally, you can apply for the following starting bonus:
- 300€ discount for 100% female teams.
- 200€ discount for teams with a female driver.
- 200€ discount for vehicles up to 1300cc (only Sporting).
- 100€ discount for vehicles between 1301cc and 2000cc (only Sporting).
How to participate?
Do you have questions about the requirements to participate in each category? You can solve them with the infographic that we have prepared. Click on the image below.
The oldest rally in Spain and one of the most prestigious rallies in Europe awaits you!
Don’t miss the highlights of the last Rally Costa Brava: