With just over a month to go (27th-30th October), the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul has already more than 80 registered teams.
This 19th edition marks a turning point in the history of the event, after two editions held during the pandemic. The best example is that we will have one of the largest entry lists in recent years. Among the more than 80 teams that are already registered, we find big names in motorsports, such as Luís Climent, previous rally winners (Carles Miró, Yves Deflandre, Víctor Sagi and Sergi Giralt), personalities such as the internationally famous singer Alvaro Soler, and teams from countries such as the United Kingdom, Greece, France, Belgium, Italy, Andorra, Luxembourg or Denmark.
Another novelty, the „Rally-Sprint“ option, to participate only in the stage on Saturday at a reduced price (€245), is also a success, with many teams that will thus discover all the magic of this rally.
You can’t miss it!
Check the provisional entry list here.
Registrations and information of the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul here.
XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
- More than 1,100 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 550 kilometers of regularity.
- 23 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- Thursday’s stage longer and more interesting.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- New “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€245).
- Dinner en route in a Michelin star restaurant included.
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.
Registrations and informations of the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul by clicking here.