There is only one week left to register for the 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava. So far, more than 160 teams have already signed up for the event that will kick off the European historic rally season, from 17th to 20th March. We are going to enjoy an exceptional rally!
Registrations close Monday 7th March at 8:00 p.m.
Click here for information and registrations.
The event will score for:
- FIA European Historic Rally Championship (Sporting)
- Spanish Rally Championship for Historic Vehicles (Sporting and Regularity)
- Catalan Rally Championship for Historic Vehicles (Sporting and Regularity)
- Legend category for vehicles of special interest (Exhibition)
We have prepared a rally that highlights and improves the novelties successfully tested at the 69th Rally Costa Brava. 155 km chrono along 12 stages, 6 different, through sections that have made the Rally Costa Brava a world famous event :
- Els Àngels
- Santa Pellaia
- La Ganga
More than 160 entries with less than a month for the rally
- Among the 160 teams that are already registered are great names in motorsport, an extraordinary cast of vehicles and an outstanding female presence.
- From 17th to 20th March, Girona and Fornells de la Selva will be the epicenter of the rally, with different activities to bring the rally closer to fans.