With the collaboration of Centro Porsche Barcelona, the famous singer Alvaro Soler has confirmed his participation in the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul, which will take place in Palamós from 27th to 30th October.
Soler will make his debut in rallies participating together with his friend and fellow musician Ramon Mañas, and he will do so just a few days after finishing the European tour that is taking him through more than a dozen countries. Soler and Mañas will participate aboard the singer’s Porsche 911 SC.
Alvaro Soler announced his participation in the 2020 Rally Costa Brava Històric, but the pandemic meant that his desire to debut in this discipline had to be reserved for two years. Now, in just one month, we will all be able to enjoy his presence at the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul. Welcome!
Registrations and information of the XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul here.
XIX Rally Costa Brava Històric by Motul
- More than 1,100 kilometers of itinerary, approximately 550 kilometers of regularity.
- 23 regularity sections throughout 3 stages.
- All the legendary sections of the Rally Costa Brava and new roads to discover.
- Thursday’s stage longer and more interesting.
- 100% of the route on perfectly paved roads.
- New “Rally-Sprint” option to participate only in Saturday’s stage at a reduced cost (€245).
- Dinner en route in a Michelin star restaurant included.
- Options designed to enjoy the rally: Golden Pack (packs that include registration, accommodation and transportation), Rally&Party category, etc.